"MUROC 2" DRY LAKES ROADSTER
ONLY 10 TO BE BUILT
- CUSTOM HAND FORMED STEEL & ALUMINUM BODY BY MARCEL DE LAY
- CUSTOM HAND FORMED STEEL FENDERS
- CUSTOM HAND FORMED STEEL RUNNING BOARDS AND SPLASH APRON
- THREE PIECE HOOD HINGED & LATCHED
- INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION - POLISHED AND CHROMED
- INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION - POLISHED AND CHROMED
- LONGER, LOWER, FRAME DESIGNED BY FOOSE/KUGEL
- ENGINE & TRANS MOUNTS SMALL BLOCK CHEVY & TURBO HYDRO
- TILT STEERING COLUMN, STAINLESS U-JOINTS & SHAFT INSTALLED
- BRAKE PEDAL, MASTER CYLINDER & BOOSTER INSTALLED
- ALL NEW CUSTOM DU VALL STYLE WINDSHIELD WITH CURVED GLASS BY KUGEL KOMPONENTS
- CAST BRASS REAR VIEW MIRRORS
- CUSTOM DELUXE POLISH STAINLESS STEEL GRILL INSERT BY DAN FINK
SOLD AS AN UNFINISHED ROLLER $115,000.00*
*Wheels, tires, & steering wheel not included.
**Muroc pictured above is example only, engine not included.
FOR SALE: #10 of 10 Now Available
#9 of 10 - Sold!
A hand formed steel body, fenders, running boards, hood & side panels by Marcel’s Custom Metal. The doors, hood & deck lid are hinged and latched. The frame is totally custom built for the Muroc’s only. We use a heavier gauge steel than stock, it is longer (112" wheelbase), flatter, straighter and lower than stock. This longer and lower frame along with the lowered body lines, longer doors and kicked up rear wheel wells give these cars a stance like no other full fendered or hiboy roadster. The front end is an independent with stainless steel a-arms, billet uprights, 11" Wilwood brakes, Fiat rack & pinion, billet shocks, stainless or grade 8 hardware. All front end components are either polished or chromed.
The rear end is also independent utilizing a Ford 9" third member installed into our cast aluminum housing, inboard 11" Wilwood rotors, GM aluminum calipers, 31 spline H/D axles & H/D half-shafts. The outer hubs use GM bearing packs, H/D axle yokes and is bolted into our own cast aluminum uprights. Most all components are chromed or polished.
The windshield frame is a custom cast aluminum “Curved DuVall” style developed for the “Muroc’s” only. The casting allows for a center hood spear for that extra detail. The steering column is paintable steel “tilt” with stainless steel u-joints & shaft. The brake system includes a custom swing pedal design with master cylinder and booster at a 90º behind the dash with a billet aluminum remote filler on the firewall. The body has a coat of etching primer and is sold as is. Since the body is all hand formed, minor prep work on the body will be required.
Call if you have any questions or to purchase: 562-691-7006
*Wheels & Tires Not Included.